Under close supervision, the landscape laborer is responsible for performing a range of common manual labor duties including, but not limited to: lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading lawn care products from vehicles, digging and refilling holes, operating equipment such as weed whacker, professional mower, backpack blower and routine grounds maintenance tasks. Laborers assists specialists with production and provide assistance in an overall team effort.
-Assist crew under direction of foreman on job site.
-Able to and licensed to operate machinery and equipment required for position.
-Flexibility to be moved to different projects depending on needs of the crew.
-Arrive on time each day for work.
-Properly document hours worked each day.
-Always working while on job site to ensure efficiency and productivity of the crew.
-When approached by a customer, always direct them to the foreman or operations manager when available on the job site.
-Treat all customers with courtesy and respect by properly acknowledging and greeting on job site.
-Projects professionalism of the company by wearing clean uniform each day (khaki pants/shorts, boots, t-shirt or sweatshirt with company logo) and safety equipment such as eye or ear protection.
-Operates company vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly.
-Valid Driver's License
-MA DOT Medical Card (must be obtained within 2 weeks of hire)
-At least 2 years experience in landscaping and irrigation.
Competitive Hourly Pay - Weekly Paycheck
The foreman manages a crew to ensure results, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Oversee and direct laborers.
• Able to and licensed to operate all machinery and equipment including but not limited to: Bobcat, Bark Blower and Hydroseeder.
• Properly manage time and efficiency of crew on the jobsite.
• Able to delegate work as it pertains to the job and the laborer.
• Completes daily vehicle and equipment checks to ensure proper fuel levels and operation.
• Reports damaged or missing equipment and supplies to the Operations Manager.
• Assists crew in securing proper supplies and equipment for each job.
• Provides immediate communication to customer when Operations Manager is not available.
• Regularly reports to the Operations Manager regarding progress of project.
• Works with subcontractors to provide necessary manpower when needed.
Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, DOT Medical Card and 1a - 2c Hydraulics & Hoisting License.
Competitive Hourly Pay
Weekly Pay Check
Part Time Commercial Sales
Big Guy Landscape is looking for you if you are: